Teeth In A Day Implants
Teeth Tomorrow and Immediate Placement Implant Bridges
If you’d like to find out if you are eligible for dental implants and which options would be best for your situation, click here to take our 60 second online quiz.
“Teeth-in a–Day,” “Teeth Tomorrow,” and “All-on-Four”
Do you have multiple missing teeth?
Do you have a long history of root canals, failed restorations, or gum disease?
Do you have difficulty chewing food?
Are you embarrassed to smile in public?
Are you missing all your teeth and tired of plastic dentures?
Fill out this short evaluation to see if YOU are eligible for dental implant treatment and what treatment would be best for you!
Take The 60- Second Quiz
Advancements in dental implant dentistry has made it possible to replace all teeth within one day! No more waiting for months for an implant supported bridge to be placed.
This procedure is termed differently by varies offices—“Teeth-in a–Day,” “Teeth Tomorrow,” and “All-on-Four.” There are a variety of treatment philosophies, and the quality of materials can vary GREATLY—but the process is similar in all.
All are replacement for cosmetic dentures and have many benefits, including:
- A permanent restorative solution for individuals who have lost all their teeth.
- Start eating and functioning as though you had natural teeth again.
- Preserving your facial appearance preventing further bone loss and sunken checks.
- Renewed confidence and improved quality of life.
- The bridge is not removable! No more worries about ecoming loose chewing or smiling!!.
- Chewing is equivalent to that provided by natural teeth.
- Plastic-free roof of the mouth enables natural chewing and full enjoyment of flavors!
Teeth Tomorrow Prettau® Zirconia Advancement
Within the last few years major advancements in materials have been made. Previously the final product was made from materials very similar to conventional dentures. We now have a far stronger, more esthetic material called Prettau® Zirconia. This amazing material is precision fabricated by only a few licensed laboratories using advanced computer guided milling technology and are vacuum/heat processed. The completed product is:
- Far more esthetic than the older denture teeth and acrylic final products
- The Zirconia material does not absorb orders or retain bacterial plaque
- Almost complete elimination of teeth fractures, wear, and breakage vs. the acrylic restorations. This is HUGE as repairs usually take several days where the patient has NO teeth.
Dr. Gibbs personally now only recommends this final product. Teeth Tomorrow Prettau® Zirconia is the only final product with a verified 5 year 99+% success rate.
“All on Four” or “Teeth in a Day” , And Teeth Tomorrow Cost
Because a second prosthesis is needed, the cost is generally higher than that incurred by placing conventional dental implant bridges. We use 3d computerized tomography to precisely place the implants. Dr. Gibbs is a highly skilled dentist with over 30 years of experience, which helps lessen the risk while retaining all the benefits of having a full set of functional teeth almost immediately.