Affordable Dental Care
Dental Insurance In Glen Ellyn DuPage Co. IL
No Insurance? No Problem! Dental Savings Plan
One of our goals at Smile Glen Ellyn Dental is to provide quality dental care at an affordable price. However, the cost of health and dental care continues to increase each year. In an effort to encourage good dental health and alleviate rising dental costs, we have developed an “In-House” Dental Savings Plan available to patients who do not have dental insurance or find that our plan costs less than their current dental coverage plan. Our Dental Savings Plan provides a wide scope of benefits at an affordable price to help minimize the cost of your dental needs. Below we have simplified breakdown of coverage: Members Enjoy the Following for Just $230 Per Year:
- Regular Cleanings & Fluoride(2 per year)
- Exams (2 per year)
- Bitewing X-Ray (1 per year)
- Panoramic 3D X-Ray (1 per 5 years)
- 15% OFF all other dental procedures
Cost of Dental Care and Dental Insurance
We will gladly complete your insurance forms for you and assist you in getting the most from your insurance benefits. Patients should be advised that there are many variations in quality among the different dental insurance plans and it is difficult for us to be responsible for any individual plan provisions. Our office is able to accept any insurance plan that allows the patient to choose their own Dentist, most commonly referred to as a PPO plan. Please feel free to contact the office if you have questions regarding your particular insurance coverage and we will assist you in verifying coverage benefits.
Dental Financing and Affordable Dentistry For The Entire Family:
There are many other options for making your dental needs affordable. Several options are:
- 12 month interest free financing
- Payment options that allow you to extend your payments as far as 5 years.
- All major credit cards such as Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express accepted.
- A 5% courtesy is available for treatment paid in full prior to starting treatment. This is for larger cases only, and is a wonderful option for patients with extensive dental care needs.
- Long term financing is available through several financial companies that are accustomed to the needs of dental patients. We offer the choices of CareCredit and Springstone. You may apply using the internet in privacy, telephone, or at the office. Please ask us for details.
- Most dental insurance plans are accepted!
For your convenience we have provided links to some of the financial service companies below:
Please feel free to ask us about details concerning financial options.