It is always important to take care of your teeth and maintain excellent dental health. Even though you may be getting up in the years, you don’t have to lose your teeth. When you care for them properly, you can keep your real teeth your whole life.
How to Maintain the Best Oral Health
- Use a toothbrush with soft bristles and brush with it twice a day
- Use an electric toothbrush if you prefer one over a regular brush
- Drink tap water. Tap water usually contains fluoride, which helps to prevent tooth decay no matter your age
- Use floss or a flossing tool between your teeth at least once a day
- Always keep regular check-ups with your dentist or when you have a problem
As you age, the nerves found in your teeth actually get smaller. This makes them even more sensitive to cavities and other dental issues. Always make sure to see your dentist regularly to take care of any problems or concerns.